Page 1 out of 3 Pages
- How do I identify whether a Lync or Skype for Business participant is a presenter or attendee?
- How do I determine whether participants in the meeting were muted by a Lync or Skype for Business client user?
- Can the Lync/Skype for Business user specified for Lync edge configuration in the Meeting Server be set to “disabled” in Active Directory?
- Why does a participant joining a dual homed conference cause another participant to drop from the meeting?
- What meeting controls are provided for muting/unmuting participants in dual homed conferences?
- How are Meeting Server licenses consumed in a dual homed conference?
- How is "Office 365 Dual Homed Experience with OBTP Scheduling" configured?
- What is the In-conference experience for “Office 365 Dual Homed Experience with OBTP Scheduling”?
- What is Office 365 Dual Homed Experience with OBTP Scheduling?
- Does the Meeting Server support OBTP?